New Moped Rules

Do you have a scooter or Moped? North Carolina State defines a moped as a scooter with an engine size of 50 cubic centimeters or smaller (CC's).  There is a new rule that effects you!!

Effective July 1,2016, the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) will require that mopeds be tagged and Insured. The state defines a moped as a scooter with an engine size of 50cc or smaller. 
As with your auto, to tag your moped, you must buy insurance. Buy your insurance for you moped today at Cost Cutter Insurance Agency today!

Posted Friday, June 03 2016 8:28 AM
Tags : moped laws, do i need insurance on my moped, do i need insurance on my scooter, insure my scooter, insure my moped, moped insurance, scooter insurance

Blog Comments

jane nair said...
Thanks for sharing will help me a lot.
THURSDAY, MARCH 01 2018 12:30 AM

Post a Comment





Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code


Click for More Blogs View More Blog Entries
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.