Tuesday, June 23, 2015

What is Comprehensive or "Comp" Coverage on an Auto Policy

Comprehensive coverage on an auto policy pays for incidents that happen to your automobile other than an actual Collision. A simpler way for me to keep it straight is Comprehensive or "Comp" pays for  Fire, Theft, Vandalism, or Window breakage. READ MORE >>